Auto Electrician – Drilling
Ranger Drilling is an Australian owned company delivering safe and productive drilling solutions for our customers across a wide range of drilling applications. Our outstanding reputation has awarded us contracts with major miners throughout Western Australia.
We currently have opportunities for an experienced, trade qualified Auto Electrician to join our team working on a FIFO Roster to sites around the Pilbara region.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Auto Electrician looking to break into the mining Industry or a great role for an experienced person looking for a new challenge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending site emergency breakdowns.
- Fault Finding of Drill Rig and Support Equipment.
- Work closely with Mechanical Service Team.
- Ensure equipment is maintained safely and efficiently to minimise cost and increase productivity.
- Undertake necessary risk and pre-task assessments.
- Technical guidance & field service support to operations personnel.
- Effective management of documentation and reporting as per client and company requirements.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Experience diagnosing, servicing and repairing Mining Equipment.
- Trade Qualified as an Auto Electrician.
- Highly skilled in diagnostics and fault finding, including use of computer diagnostic equipment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate with people at all levels effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely.
- Good time management and work prioritisation skills.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader and innovator.
- Opportunity to broaden Mechanical knowledge, potentially upskilling with Mechanical qualifications.
- Long term opportunity in a high performing team.
- Ongoing training and upskilling.
- Competitive remuneration.
Your proactive attitude to safety and highly driven work ethic will ensure you are rewarded with a competitive remuneration package.
The successful candidates will be required to complete a full pre-employment medical which includes a drug and alcohol screen. A current National Police Clearance plus Trade Certificates and relevant licenses will be required at the time of your interview.
To apply please send your up to date resume and any relevant tickets and licences to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Screening will commence immediately.