Ranger Drilling is an Australian owned company that provides safe and productive drilling solutions for our customers across a wide range of drilling applications. Our outstanding reputation in the industry has awarded us contracts with major bluechip clients in the North West.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our Drill Crews on set FIFO roster from Perth.
As a Drillers Offsider with Ranger Drilling, you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration and long term work on regular rosters.
- Career progression opportunities (Cert II and Cert III in Drilling)
- Tailored external and internal training and career mapping.
- An experienced supportive team to provide hands on training.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader and innovator.
To be considered for Offsiding positions at Ranger, you don’t need experience in the mining industry but you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Strong work ethic and team focus
- Ability to problem solve
- Mechanical aptitude
- Focus on safety procedures
- Physically fit and healthy
- HR Drivers License (Required)
What do we look for in applicants for these vacancies?
Ranger Drilling, as a team, prides itself on its high standards of work ethic, professionalism and service delivery. Our core values are a testament to what we hold in high regard in all we do.
- Safe – Safety is our priority. Adhering to strict WHS criteria, we are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our team,
our mates and our families.
- Productive – We are always considering how efficiently we are approaching the drill, the quality of our performance and whether we are
fulfilling our clients objectives.
- Progressive – We are always seeking to learn new and innovative ways to improve the nature of our industry, how we do business, the
technologies driving our business, and our own personal skillsets.
- Loyal – We have built a genuine culture of loyalty, honesty, trust and respect throughout our team. We believe were all in this together, and
therefore must keep an eye out for each other and always have each others backs.
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia and will need to be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen, as well as provide a current Police Clearance (please note that people with criminal records are not automatically disqualified from applying for this position).
For more information on Ranger Drilling, please check out our website.
Ranger Drilling is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.