Employment Opportunity – Position Available
Permanent, 2 weeks on, 1 week off FIFO (Perth) roster
Ranger Drilling is an Australian owned company delivering safe and productive drilling solutions for our customers across a wide range of drilling applications from Air Core, Grade Control, Reverse Circulation, small diameter water bores and geotechnical installations. Our outstanding reputation in the industry has awarded us contracts with major iron ore and gold operators throughout Western Australia.
We are actively seeking the services of a qualified, experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanic/Drill Fitter for ongoing contracts on a FIFO basis from Perth to site(s). This permanent role involves the servicing and maintenance of our growing fleet of RC rigs and support trucks
What you will be doing
- Carrying out day to day maintenance duties;
- Troubleshooting rig and support truck breakdowns;
- Work on DRA600 & Schramm, Hydco rigs, boosters & compressors
- Hydraulic and compressor diagnosis
- Accurate reporting as per client and company requirements;
What we need from you
- Focus on safety process and procedures;
- Relevant Trade qualifications;
- Experience working in the field in a similar role;
- Strong work ethic and team focus;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Excellent communication abilities – written and verbal.
- HR Drivers Licence
To apply for this position, Click Here and forward your resume to our HR Jesse Sharpe or phone 08 9409 4402 for a confidential discussion.