Employment Opportunity – Position Available
RC Drillers Offsiders
Strength in every direction: Ranger Drilling (Ranger) delivers safe and productive drilling solutions across a wide range of applications.
Started in 2005, Ranger has worked with clients such as BHP, Rio Tinto, Barrick Gold, Fortescue Metals Group, Newmont Mining, and Newcrest Mining and has recently been awarded a new contract on the Roy Hill Iron Ore Project.
Ranger offers long term contract opportunities and are looking for experienced RC Drillers Offsiders for all of the above projects who are ready to start work immediately.
Candidates must be WA based and eager to join a growing team working throughout WA on a fixed 2 and 1 roster with an attractive site allowance.
Applicants will be required to hold:
- Previous experience in RC drilling
- Current HR/HC unrestricted licence (ESSENTIAL)
- Current police clearance
- Senior First Aid
- Working at Heights permit
- Four Wheel Drive Training
- Industry experience or trade / manual labour experienced (desired)
- Applicants suitably qualified are urged to apply for the chance to join a company offering great career development opportunities, competitive pay rates, safe work environments and excellent working equipment.