RC Drill Offsider
Please note: This is a FIFO role from Perth
Ranger Drilling provide safe and productive drilling solutions for our customers across a wide range of drilling applications. Our outstanding reputation in the industry has awarded us contracts with major blue-chip clients in the North West and around WA.
With consistent work and further growth plans we are looking to add skills at all levels from Green Offsiders to experienced, Cert III Qualified Drillers. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a supportive, innovative drilling company and be part of a great team.
As a member of the Ranger Drilling team, you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration in a permanent job.
- Set 2/1 Rosters.
- Career progression opportunities (Cert II, Cert III, Cert IV in Drilling).
- Tailored external and internal training and career mapping.
- An experienced supportive team to provide hands on training.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader and innovator.
To be considered for a role at Ranger, you do not need experience in the mining industry, but you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Strong work ethic and team focus.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Safety focus.
- Physically fit and healthy.
- HR Driver’s License (Required).
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia and will need to be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen, as well as provide a current Police Clearance (please note that people with criminal records are not automatically disqualified from applying for this position).
Ranger Drilling, as a team, prides itself on its high standards of work ethic, professionalism, and service delivery. Our core values – Loyal, Safe, Productive, Progressive – are a testament to what we hold in high regard in all we do.
For more information on Ranger Drilling, please check out our website.
Ranger Drilling is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.